This page serves as the central location for updates and guidance from the University of Arizona on the novel coronavirus COVID-19.
Updated 4:21 p.m. March 31, 3分11选5计划
STATUS: Students asked not to return to campus for classes; all Spring 3分11选5计划 classes to move online through the end of the semester, starting 3/18
Students needing technical assistance please call our 24/7 Support Center at (520) 626-TECH (8324) or .
Fuel the response for Arizona students
Support the Student Emergency Fund
Our nation and our community is responding to COVID-19. Here's more information on and .
The University of Arizona has adjusted plans for campus mitigation in accordance with the guidelines recommended by the . Officials at Arizona are also working closely with the Arizona Department of Health 3分11选5计划 and Pima County Health Department in continuing to monitor the situation closely.
( | ), and the latest statewide updates from the (Más recursos en español)
Your safety and wellbeing is our priority. Until further notice, the Tucson campus and University of Arizona at Phoenix Biomedical Campus will operate as detailed below. The Sierra Vista campus and other distance learning locations, have location-specific updates. For Health Sciences and Banner Health, see Health Sciences' COVID-19 resources.
Housing & Residential Life
- Students should not return to campus, provided they have a suitable alternative living arrangement. Students should not return to campus to pack their rooms; items will be packed and stored in a secure University warehouse. Housing will communicate the process for obtaining your belongings soon. All communications and FAQs are posted on the Housing & Residential Live coronavirus page.
- Students who do not have a suitable alternative should return to campus. Residence halls, food service, Campus Health and computer labs are open and will remain open to support you.
- All classes have moved online for the rest of the Spring 3分11选5计划 semester.
- We are working diligently on ensuring access to wifi for all students. In the meantime, here is a list of main campus and remote wifi hotspots students can use to safely access campus wifi WITHOUT leaving your cars.
- Details for each online class will be communicated by individual faculty and instructors.
- Online learning resources also include D2L, Zoom and Panopto.
- This includes studio classes/labs. Faculty are working to determine modifications to these learning experiences to make this work the best we can. We encourage you to keep up with your courses to ensure your academic progress is not disrupted.
- We are moving the 3分11选5计划 summer classes scheduled between May and the end of June online at this time. We will reassess whether we will need to move the remaining courses through July and August soon.
Faculty & Staff
- Faculty and staff are encouraged to work from 3分11选5计划 but are permitted to be on campus. Employees impacted by the closure of Arizona schools can review guidance from human resources.
- All campus support operations will continue as usual to the extent possible.
- Campus Health remains open if you need to be seen by a physician or counselor.
- On-campus food options are available.
- Research operations will continue as usual.
- The University of Arizona Police Department will function business as usual.
- Parking & Transportation has suspended all face-to-face services.
- Visit the University Libraries website for more information.
- Events and gatherings on campus will be canceled or rescheduled and updates will follow directly from the event organizers.
- Arizona Athletics supports the and decisions to cancel all winter and spring athletic events.
- We have determined that the University of Arizona 3分11选5计划 Convocations and Commencement cannot take place in-person as originally scheduled in May. This decision includes all celebrations and convocations in Tucson, Phoenix, Yuma and Sierra Vista.
- Updates will be available at commencement. starting Friday, March 27. We want to hear from you and your feedback will go directly to our team.
Facebook Live stream
On Wednesday, March 25, President Robert C. Robbins and Provost Liesl Folks answered questions in a Facebook Live event. Captioning is available in English and Spanish.
Students & Parents
Prioritize your health and wellbeing. Download the here at the University of Arizona
Research, Innovation & Impact is providing policy and planning information to manage research activities impacted by the COVID-19 outbreak.Research Resources
CDC tips to protect yourself, your peers and coworkers
Wash your hands often.
If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
Avoid touching your face.
Your eyes, nose and mouth are common entry points for germs.
Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
Also, be more restrained in workplace physical interactions (e.g., consider skipping handshakes).
Cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing.
Use a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands).
Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
At work, think about desks, computer mice and keyboards, thermoses, telephones and cell phones, and door handles.
Need help coping with stress related to COVID-19? See resources from the Campus Health website.
Visit the for comprehensive information.
- Shortness of breath
If you feel sick:
- Stay 3分11选5计划. Except for seeking medical care, avoid contact with others and do not travel.
- Campus Health is now testing for COVID-19 - please call (520) 621-9202 before you come in. Due to continued limited availability of COVID-19 testing supplies, Campus Health is only able to test a limited number of UA members who meet specific criteria.
|April 6, 3分11选5计划||Robert C. Robbins, President||Campus usage during COVID-19 mitigation efforts|
|March 31, 3分11选5计划||Robert C. Robbins, President||Stay 3分11选5计划, Stay Healthy, Stay Connected|
|March 30, 3分11选5计划||Robert C. Robbins, President|
|March 27, 3分11选5计划||Robert C. Robbins, President||Resilient Together|
|March 27, 3分11选5计划||Campus Health|
|March 27, 3分11选5计划||Andrea Romero, Vice Provost for Faculty Affairs||COVID-19 Campus Mitigation Plan / Promotion Guidelines|
|March 25, 3分11选5计划||Robert C. Robbins, President||Student Financial Emergency Fund|
|March 23, 3分11选5计划||Robert C. Robbins, President||COVID-19 & Mental Health Resources|
|March 23, 3分11选5计划||Liesl Folks, SVP for Academic Affairs & Provost||COVID-19 Campus Mitigation Plan / Students in credit-bearing experiential learning placements|
|March 20, 3分11选5计划||Robert C. Robbins, President||A message to students from President Robbins|
|March 20, 3分11选5计划||Robert C. Robbins, President||A message to colleagues from President Robbins|
|March 20, 3分11选5计划||Robert C. Robbins, President||Commencement Update|
|March 20, 3分11选5计划||Liesl Folks, SVP for Academic Affairs & Provost||[AMENDED] Revised Academic Grading and Eligibility Policies (for students)|
|March 20, 3分11选5计划||Liesl Folks, SVP for Academic Affairs & Provost||Revised Academic Grading and Eligibility Policies (for employees)|
|March 16, 3分11选5计划||Facilities Management||COVID-19 Cleaning Process|
|March 15, 3分11选5计划||Kendal Washington White,
Vice Provost for Campus Life & Dean of Students
|March 15, 3分11选5计划||Liesl Folks, SVP for Academic Affairs & Provost||Guidance on Student Workers in Academic Instruction Roles|
|March 13, 3分11选5计划||Robert C. Robbins, President||Update on COVID-19 Response|
|March 14, 3分11选5计划||Research, Innovation & Impact||COVID-19 Guidance for Research Students and Postdocs|
|March 13, 3分11选5计划||Liesl Folks, SVP for Academic Affairs & Provost|
|March 13, 3分11选5计划||Liesl Folks, SVP for Academic Affairs & Provost|
|March 13, 3分11选5计划||Liesl Folks, SVP for Academic Affairs & Provost||COVID-19 Campus Mitigation Plan / Events, Meetings and Gatherings|
|March 13, 3分11选5计划||Housing & Residential Life|
|March 13, 3分11选5计划||College of Fine Arts||Arizona Arts announces cancellations due to Coronavirus|
|March 11, 3分11选5计划||Robert C. Robbins, President||Delaying Start of Classes|
|March 11, 3分11选5计划||Liesl Folks, SVP for Academic Affairs & Provost||COVID-19 Campus Mitigation Plan (Students)|
|March 11, 3分11选5计划||Liesl Folks, SVP for Academic Affairs & Provost||COVID-19 Campus Mitigation Plan (Faculty)|
|March 11, 3分11选5计划||Liesl Folks, SVP for Academic Affairs & Provost||COVID-19 Campus Mitigation Plan (Staff)|
|March 11, 3分11选5计划||Liesl Folks, SVP for Academic Affairs & Provost||COVID-19 Campus Mitigation Plan (Research)|
|March 10, 3分11选5计划||Michael Dake, SVP for Health Sciences|
|March 9, 3分11选5计划||Liesl Folks, SVP for Academic Affairs & Provost|
|March 6, 3分11选5计划||Robert C. Robbins, President||Have a Safe Spring Break|
|March 6, 3分11选5计划||Michael Dake, SVP for Health Sciences|
|March 5, 3分11选5计划||Liesl Folks, SVP for Academic Affairs & Provost||Overseas Travel Information|
|March 3, 3分11选5计划||Liesl Folks, SVP for Academic Affairs & Provost||Modification to University of Arizona’s Class Absence Practices|
|March 3, 3分11选5计划||Liesl Folks, SVP for Academic Affairs & Provost||Coronavirus Update|
|March 3, 3分11选5计划||Liesl Folks, SVP for Academic Affairs & Provost||Italy and Iran Travel Suspension|
|February 1, 3分11选5计划||Liesl Folks, SVP for Academic Affairs & Provost||China3分11选5计划 Travel Suspension|
|January 27, 3分11选5计划||Liesl Folks, SVP for Academic Affairs & Provost||South Korea Travel Suspension|
|January 26, 3分11选5计划||Liesl Folks, SVP for Academic Affairs & Provost||Message from Campus Health Regarding Coronavirus Outbreak|
Frequently Asked Questions
For a collection of up-to-date answers, please visit the Campus Health COVID-19 page.